Construct a SIX pages essay paper that fully answers and explores each of these questions:
1. Discuss the relationship between distribution of muscle fiber type and performance. How might exercise training modify or change a person’s fiber-type distribution?
2. Describe the mechanisms by which muscle glycogen is broken down to glucose for use in glycolysis.
3. Describe how a nerve impulse is transmitted along its axon.
4. What are two advantages of fat over carbohydrate for fuel storage in the body?
5. Describe the primary structure of the heart and the primary functions of blood.
Assignments are to be a minimum of 6 full pages of text and 4 reputable references in proper APA format.
Use These References and More: To review the different types of resistance training, including: static, free weights, eccentric contraction, variable resistance training, isokinetic training, plyometrics, and electrical stimulation training.
· Six (5-6) pages of text, not including the Title or Reference pages;
· Written according to the APA style and format;
· Use Calibri 12 point font;
· 1 inch margins on all sides
· Double space all text (no extra lines or spaces after a paragraph or section headings)
· A respectable number of credible resources used, cited in the paper as in-text citations, and included on the reference page. A good rule of thumb is at least 4 scholarly sources per content.
· Turnitin will be used to assess originality report and supports attachments only—submit the paper as an attachment with less than 10% originality not including the references.
Please include: Introduction, Details Heading/Subheading (in text citations, Conclusion and References.
Use These References and More:
Encyclopedia of Sport Medicine Science. Retrieved from
E-Medicine: Types of resistance training Retrieved from
Weight Training: Do’s & Don’ts of proper technique. Retrieved from
Podcast: Listen to your heart: Presented by the U.S Centers for Disease Control & Prevention:
Retrieved from http://www2a.cdc.gov/podcasts/player.asp?f=8524