Morally important in euthanasia decisions
- Choose one of the following topics to respond to for your initial post.
- Indicate your last name and chosen topic in the title of your post.
- Contribute at least two peer responses to include a response to both:
- A learner who has posted a contrary view on the topic you selected
- A learner who has posted on the topic you did not select
- Your initial post should be at least 250 words.
- Responses should be a minimum of 100 words and include direct questions.
- See the syllabus for assignment requirements and grading criteria, and be sure to quote from the readings to illustrate your points, followed by MLA citation, both in-text and on a Works Cited page.
Initial Post Due: Thursday, by 11:55 p.m., ET
Responses Due: Sunday, by 11:55 p.m., ET
Topic A: Euthanasia
Do you think that voluntariness is morally important in euthanasia decisions? How important do you think that it is? For example, do you think that it is so important that whatever a person requests ought to be done? Explain. Does your conclusion regard the morality or also the legality of euthanasia?