Who are the poor in America:What does family structure have to do with poverty?
Who are the poor in America
1. Compare and contrast magnet schools and charter schools.
2. Discuss “No Child Left Behind.” Are there problems with the program?
3. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of educational vouchers.
4. Video: After viewing the video below, discuss John Stossel’s opinion of vouchers. Do you agree with him? Why or why not?
Answer each question with between 100 and 150 words. Type answers in a separate Word document and upload the file to the dropbox.
1. Who are the poor in America? What does family structure have to do with poverty?
2. What is welfare? How has welfare reform been implemented in recent years?
3. Discuss wealth inequality in America.