Compare and contrast the internal rate of return (IRR) method from the net present value method (NPV
Contrast the internal rate of return (IRR) method
Show research on the matter that is properly cited and referenced according to APA with references
· Create a substantive message would include a personal or professional experience as it relates to the theory, please provide examples.
· Word count of each substantive participation 100-150 words of each one of the following subjects:
- Describe how net present value is used in the financial decision-making process.
- Explain the disadvantages of using the payback method.
- Compare and contrast the internal rate of return (IRR) method from the net present value method (NPV
- Explain the effects of sunk costs and opportunity costs in deciding whether to accept a project.
- Review the financial considerations a company should make before investing in a project.
- Understand how net working capital, depreciation and interest influence the decision to buy or not to buy.
- Explain how inflation and interest rates affect the capital budgeting process.
- Review the types of assumptions used in sensitivity and scenario analysis.
- Describe how the options to expand or abandon a project are integrated in the capital budgeting process.
- Explain how decision trees are used to value investment alternatives.