Explain how factors such as offshoring and outsourcing may lead to employee fears and uncertainty.
Scenario: Now that you have defined the problem, use behavioral theory constructs to explore how organizational teams might affect the change effort.
- Discuss factors of diversity including various types of diversity likely to be encountered in the organization.
- Identify actual ethical perspectives/approaches within the organization. (Note: Do not identify that something is simply ethical or unethical.)
- Explain how factors such as offshoring and outsourcing may lead to employee fears and uncertainty.
- Discuss how all the previous three items (i.e., diversity, ethics, and offshoring/outsourcing) may lead to conflict individually and in teams. Include the specific types of conflict that may be present.
- How might even individual conflict affect a team’s performance?
- Is there a systemic component to this consideration, and if so, how?
- Recommend a manner to minimize, or perhaps alleviate, such fears and uncertainty.
Write an 8–10-page, well-argued case paper in Word format.
Be sure to include a summary section. Note: The title page, references, and appendices are not included in the page count.
Apply APA standards to citation of sources. The course book, the trade journal(s) noting the problem, as well as peer-reviewed journal articles are to be used to support your position and theoretical constructs. General Internet sources will not be accepted as references.