Explain the key items covered in the financial section of the report.
Financial section of the report
Please select a publicly traded company, and let me know first for prior approval. After Approved then you can start working.
Then, complete the following:
1. Obtain the 10K report of the company for the immediate past year.
2. Describe the different sections of the report.
3. Explain the key items covered in the financial section of the report.
4. What are the total assets of the company?
5. What are the current assets of the company?
6. Provide a segmental breakdown of the markets.
7. What is the sales volume from each market?
8. What is the sales trend for each market for the last 2 years?
9. What is the net operating profit for the past year?
10. What is the cost of goods sold in the past year? What is the earnings per share for the past year?
Write a report for the company under the following headings:
1. Title page: Use a running head, and put the title in all capital letters.
2. Abstract: Provide a summary of your paper; this is not an introduction. Use third-person voice.
3. Body: The body of your paper begins on the page following the title page and abstract page and must be double-spaced (be mindful of the spacing, do not triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The type face should be 12-pt. Times New Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics except as required for APA level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 5–6 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. Use a variety of academic sources.
4. Reference page: References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the last page of your paper. References must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hang indention, italics, and upper- and lower-case usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. The Reference page is not a bibliography; rather, it is an expanded listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.