Describe the significance of the information in a security plan.
- A description of the facility and its organizational structure.
- The security organization of the facility.
- A discussion of the physical barriers used in the system.
- A discussion of the alarm system used.
- A description of access controls used to restrict access to or within the facility.
- A discussion of security lighting at the facility.
- A description of the communications capability.
- A description of the CCTVs capabilities, usages and best areas to mount them.
- A breakdown of the security force, its organization, training, equipment, capabilities, resources, and procedures.
- A discussion of outside resources including LLEA and others as appropriate.
- Annual assessments.