Disaster Recovery (DR) Lessons Learned:Analyze the use of social media and other current methods of communication for emergency notifications during an incident or disaster situation
Disaster Recovery (DR) Lessons Learned
- Explain how the attacks affected risk management in organizations and have prompted an increased justification for recovery-based objectives, initiatives, and expenditures.
- Analyze the use of social media and other current methods of communication for emergency notifications during an incident or disaster situation.
- Determine whether or not organizations need to consider distanced geographic locations when preparing for backup operations / data centers, and determine the effects that recovery point objectives (RPO) and recovery time objectives (RTO) have on these decisions.
- Evaluate the use of cloud services as tools for recovery operations within an organization, and explain how they could increase or decrease the effectiveness of recovery operations.
- Determine whether or not cloud services are ideal recovery options for organizations regardless of their size. Provide a rationale to support the answer.
- Use at least four (4) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.