Describe how do you see service learning or community service helping you use your strengths and improve your weaknesses?
Initial Reflection Journal (How does this course connect to your goals)
Welcome to the week 1 reflection journal. Throughout the course you will reflect on your weekly research experience and make connections to previous learning as well as the university learning outcomes.
Grantham University Learning Outcomes
· Respect for Diversity
· Lifelong Learning
· Social, Ethical and Professional Responsibility
Please respond to all the following items in your reflection journal.
· What is your primary career goal? Why did you decide to go to college? What do you want from your college education?
· Describe a specific assignment, presentation, or project you worked on in the past that allowed you to develop the University Learning Objectives that are listed above?
· Which of the skills listed in the Grantham University Learning Outcomes do you feel you need to work on the most? Which of the Grantham University Learning Outcomes do you feel is your greatest strength?
· Describe how do you see service learning or community service helping you use your strengths and improve your weaknesses?
· Describe at least one possible bias you might have in researching your organization?
· How will you overcome this bias to present a fair view of the organization?
· Write down at least one question you have about your organization, your research project, or this course in general.