Identification of Critical Diversity Issues and Problems
Making Sense of Organisations
Identification of Critical Diversity Issues and Problems; Depth of Analysis (30%)
- Identifies all of the critical diversity issues.
- Thoroughly discusses, evaluates, and analyzes each managerial issue,
- Provide convincing and supported arguments.
Generates Alternatives and Recommendations; Develops a Plan of Action for Implementing Recommendations (20%)
- Generates several high-quality alternative solutions;
- Recommendations are well-argued and based on thorough analysis;
- Develops a thorough plan for implementing the proposed solutions;
Application of Theories and practice, Literature Review of the Diversity Management Issues—Reference Support (35%)
- Appropriately apply relevant theories and practice
- The more reference support you use to support your analysis of issues and recommendations, the better.
- The quality of the source of information is also important.
Correct Harvard Referencing Style including in-text etc. (5%)
Organization of essay, expression and presentation (5%)
Able to finish an essay with less than 25% TURNITIN similarity (5%)