Describe the key elements of the Disaster Recovery Plan to be used in case of a disaster and the plan for testing the DRP.
Disaster Recovery Plan
- Describe the key elements of the Disaster Recovery Plan to be used in case of a disaster and the plan for testing the DRP.
- Briefly discuss the internal, external, and environmental risks.
- Which might be likely to affect the business and result in loss of the facility, loss of life, or loss of assets.
- Threats could include weather, fire or chemical, earth movement, structural failure, energy, biological, or human.
- Of the strategies of shared-site agreements, alternate sites, hot sites, cold sites, and warm site.
- Identify which of these recovery strategies is most appropriate for your selected scenario and why.
- For each testing method listed, briefly describe each method and your rationale for why it will or will not be included in your DRP test plan.