Decide if you would create a relational database, an object-oriented database, or multiple forms in either Excel or intables in Word documents
- Read below Choice 1, Choice 2, and Choice 3.
- Read the information for each of the three choices.
- Decide if you would create a relational database, an object-oriented database, or multiple forms in either Excel or intables in Word documents .
- Remember, you are in an interview and you should be answering as if you were answering the interview question.
- Then post on the Do First Discussion Board for Module 1 which option you would choose to track for each of the three choices and why.
Your Personal Academic Information, including:
- Names, teachers, times, and room locations for each course you are taking this year
- Grades for each of your classes and the individual assignments
- Academic events, times, dates, and locations that are mandatory and optional to attendfor each class in which you are registered
- Advisor name and contact information, number of times you need to meet, and anyregistration information you must have for your major
- Information on names, times, contact information, locations of the tutoring center,instructor hours, or online help desk info if you have a problem with academic or technical issues
Your Personal Information, including:
- All social events, including the name, organization, sponsors, cost, contact information, and location
- Family email, phone number, address, and birthday or special event information(anniversaries, family events, etc.)
- Financial budget for all individual school costs (including but not limited to books, tuition, food, registration fees, and social events) and home expenses (including food, clothes, car insurance, medical and dental insurance, home insurance, food, electric, water, trash pickup, and travel budget). Also include the contact information for your car, medical, dental, and other places that you have to pay expenses to. Finally include the dates that any bills are due.
Significant Event Information
If you are planning a significant event, such as a wedding, graduation party, or a family member’s retirement party, determine the type of event and determine:
- Guest list, contact information
- Date, location, cost, and location of the venue
- Budget for the event
- Itemized food, supplies and any other costs for the event, amount needed for the event, and where you will get the cheapest items
- List of apps or places to get discounts or coupons for the event
- Way to track who is and is not attending
- Permit or security information, contacts, and cost
- Clothing budget
- Any other pertinent information