Completing A Quality Control Manual
Assignment OverviewType: Individual Project
Unit: Evolution of Quality Management
Deliverable Length: 250–600 words
Tasks for Part 1 will be completed in Weeks 1–4 and should be 1,250–1,600 words.
**This is for the WEEK not for this one part of the assignment**
** This assignment is done in portions by weeks.. Pls ready good before bidding. This assignment portion only calls for 250-600 words**
**Quality Training Manual
This course is comprised of a series of Individual Project assignments that will contribute to a Key Assignment submission at the end of the course. Each week, you will complete a part of a Quality Control Manual, with potential use as a training support document. You will select an organization and apply your research to the development of the Quality Control Manual that is meant for the logistics and supply chain management departments.
The project deliverables are as follows:
- Quality Control Manual
- -Use Word
- -Title page
- *Course number and name
- *Project name
- *Your name
- Table of Contents (TOC)
- *This should be on a separate page.
- *This should be a maximum of 3 levels deep.
- *If you are using an autogenerated TOC, be sure to update the fields of the TOC before submitting your project.
- Section Headings
- Week 1: Introduction
- *History of the quality management evolution
- *Why it is needed
- 2. Week 2: The Role of Leadership
- *Why it is a strategic issue
- *Management as a role model
- *New kinds of metrics
- 3. Week 3: General Quality Strategies and Tools
- *Establishing customer expectations
- *Designing quality in
- *Defining metrics
- *Six Sigma
- 4. Week 4: Quality Tactics and the Logistics and Supply Chain Functions
- *What tools are applicable internally
- *What tools are applicable externally with vendors
- Week 1: Introduction
Tasks for Part 2 will be completed in Week 5 and will be 250–300 words.
Week 5: Roll-Out
*A communication plan
*Recommended sequence of steps to get personnel trained
*Stakeholders on board (e.g., the vendor base, trucking companies, warehouse personnel)
The project deliverables for Week 1 are as follows:
- Week 1: Introduction (250–300 words)
- -You will prepare an outline of the Quality Control Manual. The first part of the manual will be the Introduction.
- *Provide a history of the quality management evolution and why it is needed.
- *List and discuss 2–3 of the specific directions that companies are adopting in terms of strategic quality management.
- *Clearly identify the organization that your quality control manual is intended for.
- *Explain the evolution of and the pros and cons of such programs as Deming and Six Sigma.
- -With each week, you should include a minimum of 3 new cited references. As such, the references should be varied and different with each section addition. You can reuse references, but repeat references do not count toward the minimum 3 new cited references. .