Emotion In Advertising
Commercial advertising often relies on emotions, such as fear, empathy, or hope to motivate consumers to purchase products and services. This is termed emotional appeals in advertising.
Complete the following as a team:
· Develop a research question and hypothesis to assess the effect of using emotion as a persuasive tool in advertising.
· Clearly explain how you are able to answer this question through completing a content analysis of media advertising.
· Define and locate advertising content to be analyzed in a content analysis.
· Provide images or links to the “universe” of content. (five online advertising content)
Complete a 5- to 7-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation summarizing your findings on emotional appeals in advertising.
Submit your presentation with the following information:
· Research question and hypothesis
· Definition of the content to be analyzed
· Sample of the universe of content (at least one advertisement)
Format your assignment and all sources according to appropriate course-level APA guidelines.