Explain the strengths and weaknesses of the destination’s image and provide sources of supporting evidence
In your report Include the following aspects:
• Introduction – Define the destination and outline reason for its selection.
• Analysis – Explain the strengths and weaknesses of the destination’s image and provide sources of
• Conclusion – Sum up and indicate what factors you think the destination could address in order to
strengthen its image, and why.
• References: Include sources of academic and industry information.
• Word Count: Indicate the actual word count immediately after the end of the main body of text.
The 800-word limit applies only to the main body of your text. It does not include the title, student name, references, or any supporting evidence provided in an Appendix.