Benefits of public speaking for professional and personal development
• To recognize the many benefits of public speaking for professional and personal
• To become more active citizens by engaging in the public conversation about
worthwhile and relevant issues.
• To recognize the enduring nature of the study of public speaking.
• To recognize the similarities between public speaking and other forms of
• To recognize the differences between public speaking and other forms of
• To consider the speech context and rhetorical situation.
• To set clearly defined goals for speeches.
• To assess the outcome of speaking.
• To help speakers draw on the familiar skills of conversation and writing.
• To recognize the need to foster a sense of inclusion in all public speaking
Assignment 1 Model of Communication (Chapter 1) There are various representations of models of communication. Using the textbook’s model as a basis, create a picture or an analogy of the communication process. For example, in drawing a computer model of communication one might compare the source to the computer, compare encoding to the keyboard and mouse, decoding to information on the screen or a print-out, and so on. Be creative! You can compare communication to a sport, the human body, certain aspects of nature, and a variety of other things.
For a custom paper on the above or topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers