Risk, Asymmetric Information, And Incentives:Evaluate a company’s recent (with in the last year) actions dealing with risk and uncertainty.
Risk, Asymmetric Information
Earlier in the quarter we discussed Southwest Airlines’ use of game theory to create new strategy. Continue to research Southwest Airlines or a company of your choice and write a seven to eight (7-8) page paper in which you:
This is the link to read the article : https://mindyourdecisions.com/blog/2013/03/05/southwest-airlines-boarding-and-game-theory/
1. Evaluate a company’s recent (with in the last year) actions dealing with risk and uncertainty.
2. Offer advice for improving risk management.
3. Examine an adverse selection problem your company is facing and recommend how it should minimize its negative impact on transactions.
4. Determine the ways your company is dealing with the moral hazard problem and suggest best practices used in the industry to deal with it.
5. Identify a principal-agent problem in your company and evaluate the tools it uses to align incentives and improve profitability.
6. Examine the organizational structure of your company and suggests ways it can be changed to improve the overall profitability.
7. Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: One of your references regarding your should have been published within the last 6 months. Note: Wikipedia does not qualify as an academic resource.