Describe methods for determining if user frustration is caused by poor system design or from the natural frustration associated with learning a new software product.
Poor system design
- Describe three (3) reasons users are still frustrated with modern applications.
- Suggest one (1) method for reducing the frustrations for each of the reasons you supplied in Question one (1).
- Describe methods for determining if user frustration is caused by poor system design or from the natural frustration associated with learning a new software product.
- Suggest at least three (3) methods to reduce the frustrations among the disabled population and how this population can be better served.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe the inherent design issues across HCI environments.
- Explain the use of interaction devices.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in human-computer interaction.
- Write clearly and concisely about HCI topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.