How does this tool assist the marketing and management teams to solve problems within the company?
- The lecture for this unit discussed naturalistic, participant, and laboratory observation research. Think about a situation where you may have been involved with one of these observational methods.
- Explain the situation and your perception of the effectiveness of this method with respect to obtaining credible information.
How might a SWOT analysis be used by an entrepreneur either at the pre-start-up stage or within the actual start-up of the company? Apply this to a company that you would be interested in starting in the future.
Unit VI Scholarly Activity
- Select an existing company, possibly a publicly held company in order to find easily accessible information. Research the company and compile a SWOT analysis identifying a minimum of four elements under each of the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. Explain each element with an eye on how this affects the company overall. Once the table has been compiled, address the following questions:
- How does this tool assist the marketing and management teams to solve problems within the company?
- Based upon your research and this SWOT analysis, what recommendations would you make for the management team?