Use your journal notes to write a 5-pages Ethical Analysis Paper
Ethical Analysis Paper Instructions
Make notes of the following:
- Specific situations at your job in which decision-making was or was not based on ethical principles.
- Your participation in or response to the situation,
- Whether or not you think the situation was handled correctly, and
- Suggestions for how the situation could be better addressed in the future. Provide a plan for handling situations in the future.
Keep track of the specific days, times, and circumstances surrounding the situations in question.
- Use your journal notes to write a 5-pages Ethical Analysis Paper. Include anecdotal information and critical analyses of the situations, including implications of events for self, students, or coworkers.
- Based on items 3 and 4 above, create a plan for personal growth with future goals and/or a plan of action for the future. In order to respect the privacy of others, refrain from including names or other identifying information.
- Format the paper in correct and current APA style.