Discuss the functionality of each component and the role the components play in the operation of the network and the Internet.
- Write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates.
- Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
- Describe the major components required for Internet support.
- Discuss the functionality of each component and the role the components play in the operation of the network and the Internet.
- Identify and discuss important issues to consider when opening a network to the Internet and how these issues can be addressed.
Responses to Other Students: Respond to at least 2 of your fellow classmates with a reply of at least 100 words about their primary task response regarding items you found to be compelling and enlightening. To help you with your discussion, please consider the following questions:
- What did you learn from your classmate’s posting?
- What additional questions do you have after reading the posting?
- What clarification do you need regarding the posting?
- What differences or similarities do you see between your posting and other classmates’ postings?