Identify each branch of the federal government and its primary role in the government.
- Identify and explain the five primary sources of contemporary U.S. law.
- Identify each branch of the federal government and its primary role in the government.
- Where in the U.S. Constitution does each branch get its powers?
- Identify and explain two powers for each branch.
- Name one person currently associated with each branch. Who are the current U.S. Senators for the State of Ohio and U.S. Representative representing Butler County? (You may use Wikipedia for this question. Note that Butler County is in the 8th Congressional District.)
- Identify and explain the three principles that both the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT) and World Trade Organization (WTO) were founded on. Why do you think these principles are important?