How does the Graduate School Program compare to other graduate/professional/medical/law/dental school programs?
Graduate School Program
1. How does the Graduate School Program compare to other
graduate/professional/medical/law/dental school programs?
2. What is the focus of your major’s curriculum of the
graduate/professional/medical/law/dental school that you have chosen?
3. Does the graduate/medical/law/dental/professional school of your choice require
your undergraduate degree to be in a related field of study or do you just have to
possess an undergraduate degree to obtain admission?
4. Do you have to have relevant work experience in the field in order to gain
5. What can you do now while enrolled in SUNO to increase your chances of admission
into the graduate/professional/law/medical/dental school of your choice?
6. What is the average class size of your major in the
7. What type of financial aid is available for graduate students?