Research Designs: Quantitative, Qualitative, and Mixed Methods
Create a PowerPoint presentation where you describe three research designs. Compare them and state the situation where you would use each one. Discuss samples, sample size, and populations. Select one of the research designs and describe your population and the sample size that you would need.
A Brief Introduction to Research Designs: Quantitative, Qualitative, and Mixed Methods
Summary: This video provides basic information about quantitative, qualitative, and mixed methods research designs.
Create a PowerPoint presentation of 9-10 slides, not including the title and reference slides. Keep bullet points to 3-5 words and put your discussion in the speaker notes for each slide, explaining your findings.
Your presentation should meet the following structural requirements:
- Be organized, using professional themes and transitions.
- Consist of 9-10 slides, plus the title and reference slides.
- Each slide must provide detailed speakers notes—a minimum of 100 words. Notes must draw from and cite relevant reference materials.
- Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of four scholarly, peer-reviewed articles. .
- Follow APA writing standards.
- plagiarism free (less than 15%)