Explain the difference in “burden of proof” in civil cases as opposed to criminal cases
1. Explain the difference in “burden of proof” in civil cases as opposed to criminal cases.
2. “An innocent man released after 23 years of prison” shows what happens when the parties in the case do not abide by the rules set forth in the litigation system. Explain what happened to send an innocent man to prison.
3. View the videos “example mock trial flow” and “The courtroom and how it works” summarize what occurs in a typical criminal trial.
(Comment from an observer of the second video:”This isn’t how it works in my state. You show up and your attorney can talk to the District Attorney to negotiate an agreement. If you’re a first time offender, your case can fall under rule 202 which states that you go on probation and do some community service. Then after that, your case can be expunged from your record forever. This differs based on the severity of the crime but it’s ALMOST the same for all misdemeanors”.
For a custom paper on the above topic or related questions. Place an order with us.
What We Offer:
25% Discount for New Clients
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers