Describe sustainable income and the importance of sustainable income in the evaluation of the income statement.
Choose at least two (2) items or events that will affect sustainable income of a company.
- Propose the manner in which you would disclose these items or events to investors. Justify your response.
- Discussion 2: From the first e-Activity, outline the requirements for the Court of Federal Claims to hear a complaint. Analyze why each element of the requirements is an independently critical component of a successful claim.
- Evaluate the requirements for the Court of Federal Claims to hear a complaint and give your opinion on which requirements are justified, which are not, and which additional requirements would be advisable. Explain what, in your opinion, makes these requirements justifiable or not justifiable.
- Discussion 3: From the second e-Activity, evaluate the recommendations the GAO makes to reinforce consistency in contract termination practices in terms of the recommendations’ effectiveness. Determine which recommendations will work best if properly implemented. Support your response.
- Propose at least one alternative recommendation to reinforce consistency in contract termination practices. Provide a rationale for your recommendation