Discuss the role that leader vision plays in a change management strategy.
- Unit VIII Article Critique The Brisson-Banks (2010) article in the required reading for this unit compares the five different change management models presented in this unit. It also describes various situational variables that could influence the effectiveness of each model.
- Utilizing all of the knowledge accumulated through this unit and the previous units, write a critique of the article below: Brisson-Banks, C. (2010). Managing change and transitions: A comparison of different models and their commonalities. Library Management, 31(4), 241-252. Retrieved from https://search proquestcom.libraryresources.waldorf.edu/docview/287901868?accountid=40957 In your article critique, be sure to include the following elements:
- Evaluate different aspects of organizational change. Discuss the role that leader vision plays in a change management strategy.
- Discuss how effective change initiatives can influence organizational performance. Compare leadership styles to the models of change.
- Utilize the Waldorf Online Library to locate two sources to use as references (in addition to using the Brisson-Banks article) that support your article critique. Your article critique should be two to three pages in length.
- Be sure to include the rubric elements from the guidelines below: accurate identification of the premise and supporting points from the article; insightful and thorough analysis of information from the article, including using evidence and reasonable and compelling interpretations; critical thinking clearly stating your informed and substantiated opinion, thorough evaluation of article’s premise, and supporting points; organization resulting in clarity and logically arranged points to support the proposed solution; academically credible sources meeting the assignment requirements and reference entries following APA format; and clear and concise writing with proper sentence structure, grammar, and punctuation, and free from spelling errors.