What is your definition of Technology Management?
Develop and write an original paper that addresses all three of the following questions:
1. What is your definition of Technology Management?
2. How do you currently apply Technology Management in your career or course work?
3. In your opinion, why is/should be Technology Management important to employers?
• If you use the Internet as a source of your information, ensure it comes from a reliable source. Wikipedia is not considered, generally, to be a reliable source of accurate historical factoids.
• The paper is to be 100 to 125 words. You are not to include a title page, abstract, or table of contents. However, your paper must include a reference section for your citations.
• Use proper APA headings as needed to assist your reader.
• Assignment Submission Instructions: Paper is to be submitted as an attachment to an e-mail. The file name must follow this format: 01W-Your Last Name-Assignment 1.
• Your paper is to be written in Times New Roman, 12 point font.
• Margins: One (1”) inch margins left, right and bottom and a two (2”) inch margin at top of page (an exception to APA).
• Line Spacing: Single-spaced between all text lines of the paper (an exception to APA).
• On all pages of the paper, place your full name (last name first), CWID, course number and section, and the date submitted in the upper left-hand corner of the page. Use 10 point font.
Pagination: On all pages of the paper, place page numbers in the upper right-hand corner of the page. Use 10 point font.
Examples: 1 of 10 or Page 1 of 10
• Summary Title: On the first line of page 1, centered and bold in 12 point font, place the research paper title. The title is to be: ASSIGNMENT 1 TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT DEFINITION
• Short bulleted lists are acceptable as they make it easier for the reader to process information. However, they should not serve as a replacement for narrative! Follow APA guidelines for developing bulleted lists.