Stakeholders involved in the assessment process with explanations as to why and how each individual is involved.
Create a digital presentation for an all staff professional development meeting. Discuss the basics of special education assessment processes to determine eligibility.
In 10-15 slides, include the following:
- Five purposes of special needs assessment.
- Stakeholders involved in the assessment process with explanations as to why and how each individual is involved.
- How students are identified for assessment based on IDEA’s 13 eligibility categories.
- Ethical considerations of the assessment process to establish eligibility.
- At least three different components of a comprehensive assessment.
- A title slide, a
references slide and presenter’s notes within your presentation.
Include a minimum of three scholarly references.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin.