Summarize how the researchers used the four risk assessment tools to evaluate risks in the three confined space work scenarios.
Risk assessment tools
Go to the CSU Online Library, or the internet, and retrieve the following article from the Academic Search Complete database:
Burlet-Vienney, D., Chinniah, Y., Bahloul, A., &Roberge, B. (2016). Risk analysis for confined space entries: Critical analysis of four tools applied to three risk scenarios. Journal of Occupational and Environmental Hygiene, 13(6), D99-D108.
· Review the article, and prepare a paper discussing the following elements:
· Summarize how the researchers used the four risk assessment tools to evaluate risks in the three confined space work scenarios.
· Discuss the risk assessment results that each of the four tools produced.
· Summarize the authors’ conclusions about which of the four tools they believed provided the best results.
· Provide your opinion about which of the four tools you believe would provide the best risk assessment results for a hazard you are familiar with, or provide an alternate risk assessment tool you believe would be better than the four tools used in this research project.
Your review must be a minimum of two pages in length, not including the title page and reference list. You must at least reference the article. Any additional sources you use should be referenced using proper APA style.
For full answers to the above questions, place your Order Now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers