Identify functional and non-functional requirements that will be used to solve that problem.
functional and non-functional requirements
As a student at Marymount University, choose one of system that you frequently use out of those listed below. Identify some problems that you are unhappy about with that system. These are the suggested systems
- Marynet student for class registration
- Marynet system for Tuition bill management and payment
- MU Alerts management system for students, faculty and staff
- MU Online meal plans management system for students
- MU Ballston Center Printing Stations for students’ mobile devices
- Seek my approval if there is another system that you prefer to work on for this project
- Prepare a problem statement describing the problem, which selected system will address
- Identify functional and non-functional requirements that will be used to solve that problem.
- Use the input-process-output approach to analyze the requirements in 2 above.
Below is the rubric on how the report will be graded
Project name or title 5
Properly written report without grammatical or spelling mistakes 5
Coherent report 10
Structure of the report 10
Clearly defined problem statements 10
Functional and nonfunctional requirements are identified and properly described 30
input-process-output approach is appropriately applied to functional requirement 30
-The report should have a cover page, table of contents, introduction/purpose, system requirements, conclusion.
-The project reports must be at least 1000 words to fulfill the university’s writing intensive requirement and this excludes the cover page and table of contents
For full answers to the above questions, place your Order Now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers