THE THEFT OF AMERICAN INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: REASSESSMENTS OF THE CHALLENGE AND UNITED STATES POLICY
Research and find a second reading on the topic
§ The reading needs to be relevant, and you need to be from an authoritative source
• Economic press, journals, etc. (e.g. New York Times, Wall Street Journal, the Economist, Journal of Political Economy, Quarterly Journal of Economics, …)
• No Investopedia, Wikipedia, etc.
preferably using Google Slides or PowerPoint. The group work’s evaluation has 3 components:
(a) Slides and presentation’s clarity (30%)
(c) Development of the connection between course content and real-world application analyzed (40%)
(d) Peer review of another presentation (30%).
For full answers to the above questions, place your Order Now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers