Describe how you, the social worker, will intervene to assist the client to reach the reintegration stage of the crisis. Be sure that the intervention promotes resiliency.
It is common for social workers to be presented with a crisis situation brought forth by clients, families, communities, and/or organizations. The ultimate goal is to restore the client to equilibrium. The five stages of the crisis are
(1) the hazardous event,
(2) the vulnerable stage,
(3) the precipitating factor,
(4) the state of active crisis, and
(5) the reintegration or crisis resolution phase.
There are times when a social worker will use more than one theory to assist in conceptualizing the problem and intervention, particularly if the theories complement each other. For example, resiliency theory can be used alongside crisis theory.
Submit a 1- to 2-page case write-up that addresses the following:
- Map the client’s crisis using the five stages of the crisis.
- Describe the client’s assets and resources (in order to understand the client’s resilience).
- Describe how you, the social worker, will intervene to assist the client to reach the reintegration stage of the crisis. Be sure that the intervention promotes resiliency.
- Evaluate how using crisis theory and resiliency theory together help in working with a client.
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
On-time delivery guarantee
Automatic plagiarism check
100% money-back guarantee
100% Privacy and Confidentiality
High Quality custom-written papers