What kind of response will you focus on in this course, and how will that type of response develops skills used for academic and professional purposes?
Responding to Literature [WLO: 2] [CLO: 5]
Prepare: Prior to writing your initial post, read Chapters 1 through 3 of Journey into Literature.
Reflect: As you explored in the The Value of Literature discussion, literature can provide us with a multitude of perspectives, ideas, and experiences. Additionally, there is a long tradition of critical reading and writing about literature (i.e., analyzing literature to seek a deeper understanding about various interests and concerns). Chapter 2 in our course textbook focuses on these ideas. Consider why people develop responses to literature and how reading and writing a literary response is a worthwhile endeavor.
Write: In your post, answer the following questions:
- Review the different ways of responding to literature. Which of these do you think you have done most in the past?
- What kind of response will you focus on in this course, and how will that type of response develops skills used for academic and professional purposes?
- Incorporate citations from your readings found in Chapters 1 through 3 to help illustrate the points you make.
Your initial post should be at least 200 words in length. The minimum word count does not include references.
- Do you agree with your classmates’ perspectives? Why, or why not? Be specific.
- Ask a specific question to encourage further discussion on the topic.
- Challenge your classmates’ interpretation of literature and/or point of view.
- Do a small amount of research and share what you learn with your peers about the topic discussed in this post.
For full answers to the above questions, place your Order Now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers