why did God make Hosea pursue and purchase Gomer and bring her back to his home after she had abandoned her husband and children?
Discuss the following with an essay of at least 350 words.
- Reflect on what Hosea endured at God’s command. Why would God make such a demand of His prophet?
- Can you think of other instances in Scripture where conforming to the will of God led to great personal pain and suffering?
- Why is this so? Also, this is not the first time in the prophets that the unfaithfulness of God’s people is likened to adultery. Why does God choose marriage to picture His relationship to His people–and adultery to depict their unfaithfulness?
- Finally, why did God make Hosea pursue and purchase Gomer and bring her back to his home after she had abandoned her husband and children? Are there lessons to be learned that we can apply in ministry to troubled, broken marriages?
- At least 2 scholarly sources are to be researched for the writing of this essay as well as the bible, and they are to be properly cited with current Turabian style footnotes and a bibliography.
For full answers to the above questions, place your Order Now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers