“A Worn Path” By Eudora Welty (1941)
Write: Your initial post should be at least 200 words in length. The minimum word count does not include references. As you write your post, answer the following questions:
- Identify the character and the literary work he or she appears in.
- Why did this character interest you? What choices does the character make, and how do the choices (or the result of the choices) contribute to the theme of the story?
- What kind of conflict (internal/external) did this character encounter, and how did he or she handle it?
- How does the setting contribute to the character’s development?
- How does the setting contribute to the character’s experience and give the story more meaning?
- Incorporate readings found in Chapters 4 through 7 to help illustrate the points you make.
- For a custom paper on the above topic or related questions. Place an order with us. What We Offer: 25% Discount on New Clients • On-time delivery guarantee • PhD-level professionals • Automatic plagiarism check • 100% money-back guarantee • 100% Privacy and Confidentiality • High Quality custom-written papers