The importance of a solid UX strategy
Consider the following statistics from a recent survey highlighting the importance of a solid UX strategy :
- 95 percent of users said they agree with the following statement: “Good user experience just makes sense.”
- 83 percent described a seamless UX across all devices as “somewhat or very important.”
- 52 percent pointed out they were less likely to engage with a company that provided a poor mobile UX.
- Visit a few websites of your choosing, and select a site that you think provides a really great UX or a really poor UX. (provide links to your sources)
- Does the UX provide a consistent, quality experience? In what ways?
- What about the mobile experience? Is it better or worse than desktop?
- Do you think this company’s UX choices reflect the core principles of the business? Why or why not?
- Overall, do you believe that this website meets the needs of both the customer and the business? Why or why not?
- Does the UX reflect some kind of personalization from your observations? Why or why not?
- Comment on two other classmate’s posts after visiting the sites they analyzed.