Car Vending Machine
- Problem/business need and your proposal/recommendation
- Give background information to help the reader understand the need for your proposal
- Details: who, what, when, where, and why
- Details on your approach and qualifications
- Market analysis (i.e. what competitors are doing, how your proposal will compare, etc.)
Fourth paragraph (may be divided in two paragraphs depending on your proposal)
- Implementation Plan/Timeline
- Budget/Initial Costs
- Include a visual timeline (there’s a template for this in Microsoft Word) and a table or chart outlining the budget/costs
- The benefits of your solution
- Conclusion that restates your main points and ties them back to your proposal/recommendation in your first paragraph
List of References (APA style)
- Include other visuals here to support other information in your proposal
- No more than 2 pages, not including the appendix and references
- Use 1-inch margins and 11 or 12-point font.
- Do not indent paragraphs.
- Single-spaced; double-space between each section and paragraph
- Use brevity tools, like section headers, lists, timetables, budget charts, etc.
Problem: People are not willing to buy cars at local dealership. So I propose that build car vending machine. (like carvana)
- Solution 1 : Car Vending Machine
Solution 2 : Self-Purchase which make buyer much easier to get the cars and save times and money.