Informative Speech Outline: Exercise
- If you got 10 minutes, you’ve got a workout!
- What are your goals, and life dreams worth to you?
- According to Harvard Researchers you break down long workouts into short ones and still get the same effect.
- First… Define exercising vs what society definition
Next…Inform on 10 minute workouts that are effective; benefits from this
Finally,… Give points on how to be safe/smart while doing this; how to check your HR.
- The true meaning of exercising
- Society’s meaning vs Actual meaning
(Now that we’ve discussed meaning of exercise, and the importance, lets short effective w.o.)
- Effective 10 minute workouts
- Effectiveness; benefits
(Now that we’ve discussed the benefits, and I’ve given you examples. Let’s move to last point)
- Be smart and safe when exercising
- How to know be safe/ check if you’re not pushing too hard; stretching before and after
- Checking your heart rate
(Before I end let’s go back to the information I gave you all.)
- True meaning; Short effective workouts
- There is time to workout, and it is good for you.
- Be smart and safe about it
Concluding sentence: Before I end this, can everyone please start clapping… See I just got your heart rate going.