You’ve got a powerful message you want to display on a t-shirt, but it is too dangerous for you to bring to print shops under the censorship?
You’ve got a powerful message you want to display on a t-shirt, but it is too dangerous for you to bring to print shops under the censorship? How do you get the picture on a shirt? Thanks to your home printer and FREX heat transfer paper, you can print almost any image and add it to your clothes. All you need is the image, a printer, some transfer paper, and an iron!
Here are steps you can follow to make t-shirts at home:
1. You’ll need to use photo editing software to “flip” the image if your image includes text.
2. Print the image onto transfer paper.
3. Trim the transfer paper as necessary.
4. Place the T-shirt on a flat, hard surface.
5. Iron out the creases in your shirt. Make sure it lies completely flat before the transfer.
6. Peel the backing off the transfer paper.
7. Place the transfer onto the shirt in the location you want the design.
8. Place a soft kitchen towel on top of the transfer.
9. Ironing the kitchen towel and work in a circular motion from the middle of the transfer to the edges for 15-20 seconds.
10. Allow the transfer to cool completely.
11. Remove the kitchen towel from the transfer.
12. Wear it.