Create a communications matrix for communicating the risk elements to your project stakeholders.
- Create a communications matrix for communicating the risk elements to your project stakeholders. The matrix should include the individual stakeholders (who), risk content (what), method used to transmit the information (how), and the frequency (when). These items should be specific to each stakeholder. An example matrix is as follows:
Stakeholder Risk Content Method Frequency
- Write a memo to the project sponsor, responding to the following questions:
- Why did you choose the waterfall method for your project?
- Was the risk identification process appropriate for your project? Why or why not?
- How did the quantitative and qualitative risk analyses help you in prioritizing the project risks and assigning numerical values?
- What were some of the risk response strategies you did not use, and why were these not appropriate for the risks?
- What are some ways that the risk management activities can be improved in future projects?