For the purposes of this curriculum, we will concentrate on the financial and funding request portions of the plan for your small business
Please see executive summary about my business on page 5
Submit a minimum of 6-page paper (including Excel document and reference information) in length.
For the purposes of this curriculum, we will concentrate on the financial and funding request portions of the plan for your small business. Your financial plan shall tie well to the company that you introduced in Week 3’s Executive Summary.
Although each plan will be unique, depending on business sector, location, stage of development, and so forth, all plans should include the following:
2) discussion of whether cash or accrual basis accounting will be used
3) discussion of the type of accounting and finance software will be used
4) discussion of all sources of financing amounts, purposes and amounts of funding plan to be raised
5) Balance sheet presentation & discussion of assumptions in the Balance Sheet (Existing Business: historic and one-year pro forma projections / Start-Up: one-year pro forma projection) – acceptable in Excel document as well
6) Income statement presentation includes discussion of assumptions in the Income Statement (Existing Business: historic and one-year pro forma projections / Start-Up: one-year pro forma projection) – acceptable in Excel document as well
7) 12-month Pro-forma Cash Flow Projection (monthly) & discussion of assumptions for accounts of cash receipt and cash expenditures – acceptable in Excel document as well
* When preparing income, balance sheet, and cash flow projection, provide descriptive assumptions for all accounts relevant to your business activities.
8) Ratio analysis (include your calculation and discuss the purpose of each ratio for your business in areas of profitability, liquidity, leverage and efficiency – a total of 4 required financial ratios)
9) Executive Summary (update when necessary. Submit your Executive Summary already prepared in Week 3.)