global management position
Unit 5 IP
Due Wed 12/19
18 – 22 slides to include 100 to 150 words per slide in the content slides + 1 – 2-page correspondent
Write an action plan that would prepare you for a desired global management position. This is in addition to the part one slides from all previous units in the key assignment to add up to the total of 250 points for this IP.
- Using a job search site, identify a management position that you would be interested in pursuing.
- Answer the following
questions in paragraph form:
- What themes do you notice among the job ads? List at least 3 core competencies that someone needs to do that job effectively.
- How do you match up with what employers say they need?
- What qualifications do you have that align with their needs?
- What are the gaps between what you currently have to offer and what the employer expects?
- What will you do to overcome those gaps?
- If you had to describe the value you gained from this course to your future employer in an interview, what would you say?
As you graduate and build your career, CTU is here to support you. You have your own dedicated career coach assigned to you to help you make sure that you are telling your personal success stories in a way that will set you apart in the job marketplace.