USC believes that one learns best when interacting with people of different backgrounds,
Please provide a statement that addresses your reasons for transferring and the objectives you hope to achieve. You can type directly into the box, or you can paste text from another source. (Approximately 650 words)
2. Please respond to one of the prompts below. (Approximately 250 words)
- USC believes that one learns best when interacting with people of different backgrounds,
experiences and perspectives. Tell us about a time you were exposed to a new idea or
when your beliefs were challenged by another point of view.
- Describe something outside of your intended academic focus about which you are
interested in learning.
- What is something about yourself that is essential to understanding you?
3. Describe how you plan to pursue your academic interests at USC. Please feel free to address your first- and second-choice major selections. (Approximately 250 words)
- Describe yourself in three words. First Word:
- What is your favorite snack?
- Favorite app/website:
- Best movie of all time:
- Hashtag to describe yourself:
- Dream job:
10. What is your
11. Dream trip:
12. What TV show will you binge watch next? 13. Place you are most content?
2. Pepperdine University
1. Please provide a statement that addresses your reasons for transferring and the objectives you hope to achieve. (250-650 words).
2. A liberal arts education challenges you to think critically, reflect purposefully and broaden perceptions. Describe ways in which you seek to step outside of your comfort zone and challenge the world views you hold. (50-300 words) 3. Pepperdine is a Christian university committed to the highest standards of academic excellence and Christian values, where students are strengthened for lives of purpose, service, and leadership. Students, faculty, and staff members of all faith traditions are welcome to become part of the Pepperdine University community. How has faith influenced your life thus far and what will you add to the continued conversation of faith on campus? (50-300 words