There are various solutions through boreholes, water kiosks, and rock catchments, but what, in your opinion, do you think is the best solution
The critical thinking question must be thoughtful, in depth, and based on information gathered from the readings. It should be clear that you have read the readings and thought about them. These questions are your own questions that you thought about during the readings (e.g. This week we read about poor access to water.)
· There are various solutions through boreholes, water kiosks, and rock catchments, but what, in your opinion, do you think is the best solution?
· How do we make these projects sustainable?
· Lastly, is there a specific region you would focus on?
Answer at least one question in Question 1; however, please respond to as many posts as you can!
Let’s get a good discussion going!
You have funding to provide security for two issues in refugee camps.
· Which two problems would you address and why?
Explain in detail how you would deliver your solutions as well.
You have learned about many problems that our world is facing in Global Health.
· Can you discuss one issue in general that you found to be the most important one?
· Why do you think it’s the most important issue?
· And how would you solve it (e.g. if you say education, please elaborate on your answer.)