- Identify one agency, bureau or department within the federal government responsible for upholding regulations that impact business operations. A few examples are the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Internal Revenue Service (IRS), Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) or Department of Commerce. Research and explain the purpose of the agency, bureau and how it directly impacts business.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 750 words (approximately 3 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.