Responses should written in an academic to neversus a casual tone and must contain your thoughts
Instructor Policies :
- Each discussion message (both responses to direct questions and responses to others) must be supported with one scholarly reference at minimum. Your course textbook or peer-reviewed journal articles are acceptable sources. Non-academic websites will not meet this requirement (see Academic References section above).
- Responses should written in an academic to neversus a casual tone and must contain your thoughts, questions or comments on the information (providing a post of only paraphrased information with no critical analysis or personal thoughts is not acceptable).
- Sentences should be clear and complete and free of errors in grammar and spelling.
- Content should reference scholarly information from your course text or another academic source and must be cited consistently with current APA guidelines (please avoid the use of sources that are not appropriate—see academic resources in this document for more information– in order to present the most accurate information on the topic of discussion).
1. What are some modern-day issues in the field of physiological psychology? Which issue do you feel is the most important? Why?
2. What are the major underlying assumptions of physiological psychology? What influence do these assumptions have on psychology?
***For question 3, please review attachment****
3. Review this week’s course materials and learning activities, and reflect on your learning so far this week. Respond to one or more of the following prompts in one to two paragraphs:
- Provide citation and reference to the material(s) you discuss. Describe what you found interesting regarding this topic, and why.
- Describe how you will apply that learning in your daily life, including your work life.
- Describe what may be unclear to you, and what you would like to learn.