CLC group activity
This assignment is a CLC group activity.
Review the Final Memo.
Discuss the information in your CLC group.
To complete your final proposal, develop the following:
- A plan to make reductions of at least 13% in the overall budget.
- Elimination of deficit spending in 3 years (given certain revenue projections provided).
- An analysis of current trends for each type of revenue source.
- Propose solutions that balance new revenue needs to include the impact of the financial crisis on the residential and political sectors.
Parts I and II of the assignment should be included in your final proposal. Be sure to adjust these parts of the assignment based upon feedback provided from the instructor, any new knowledge acquired since the first drafting, and the overall flow of your final proposal.
Your final proposal should include the following sections:
- Summary of situation and reason for proposal (Final Project Part I) (100-150 words).
- An analysis of how the town budget will be impacted by the financial crisis (Final Project Part II) (500-750 words).
- Recommendations to minimize the impact of the financial crisis on critical town services (Final Project Part II) (500-750 words).
- Budgeting Plans (Final Project Proposal) (250-500 words).
Instructors will be using a rubric to grade this assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center. Only Word documents can be submitted to LopesWrite