Identify a problem a leader recently had to deal with at your organization
- Identify a problem a leader recently had to deal with at your organization.The problem can focus on issues with your coworkers, subordinates, top leadership, an organizational policy, workload challenges, etc. (If you do not work now, you may use an organization you have worked for previously or you may research an organization.)
- Which steps of the problem-solving process did you or the organization/leader use to approach the problem? If none of the steps were used, which ones might you use/suggest in the future with similar problems?
- Provide the URL and name of the organization on which you are basing your answer.
Please make your initial post and two response posts substantive. A substantive post will do at least TWO of the following:
- Ask an interesting, thoughtful question pertaining to the topic.
- Answer a question (in detail) posted by another student or the instructor.
- Provide extensive additional information on the topic.
- Explain, define, or analyze the topic in detail.
- Share an applicable personal experience.
- Provide an outside source (for example, a website) that applies to the topic, along with additional information about the topic or the source (please cite properly in APA).
- Make an argument concerning the topic.