READY STEADY YETI GO
Play name is READY STEADY YETI GO at school (9/27-30, 10/11-14)
-All question should be answered properly and specifically
-These links can be benefical
-IT SHOULD BE DELIVERED WITHIN 12 HOURS!!!!!!!
-IT SHOULD BE WITH ESSAY FORMAT
PREVIEW PAPER GUIDELINES
1. Title of Show
2. Playwright (and, if musical, Composer, Librettist)
3. Creative Team: Lead actors, Director, Designers (if musical, Choreographer and Music Director)
4. Venue: Broadway, Off-Broadway, College, etc. (incl. # of seats, cost of a regular ticket
5. Audience: (that is, what demographic is the production trying to attract?) Whom do you think would come and enjoy the performance?
Substantiate this claim by citing advertising evidence–type of ad, where it is advertised (e.g., NY Times, TimeOut New York, Internet, radio)
6. In one sentence, what’s the story about?
7. In three sentences, what is your expectation? E.g., Deliriously excited? Modestly intrigued? Morbidly curious? Apathetic? Anxiously anticipating? Horrifically terrified? Dolefully dreading? And why?